Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday,
9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Call (435) 590-6990 for a free quote
Robinson Recycling currently accepts the following types of material:
All Metals including but not limited to:
- Steel, appliances and Iron
- Aluminum- cans, extrusions, cast, sheet, solids and turnings
- Stainless Steel
- Copper- clean and insulated wire
- Electric motors, Ballasts and compressors
- Die cast
- Lead acid batteries
- Computer parts and laptops (no CRT monitors or tube TV’s)
Please call for pricing or any other questions you have.
Recycled refrigerant units must be free of freon before recycling. The Iron county landfill has a program that makes this easy and affordable.
For additional consumer recycling visit the binnies around town. At these pod locations you can recycle plastics and paper.
For cardboard recycling there are bins at the Parowan public works.